Friday, November 22, 2013

What I doing with my "winter break"? - I bought a big rotisserie

Again I am faced with 4 plus weeks of vacation.  I did not plan enough to take a grand trip, still might do that when this happends again.  So time to get working on that long outstanding project.  Not wanting to lay on cold concrete again I decide to put the 1800S on a rotisserie.   


Now I just need to uncrate it - there is a DVD inside along with the manual - I guess these men know most men only will read the instructions when all else fails but they may watch TV.

So after many hours looking at plans or cheap-o made in china types I went with a Made in USA Wirley Jig and if they couldn't deliver in time Rotor2000 out of Iowa was my fall back model.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home