Saturday, August 14, 2004

Nuts & Bolts



I am nearly ready to bolt the heater into the car, I have the sheet metal screws, gaskets, rubber bumpers in place. I just want to check a few things before putting some sealer on the two halves and hopefully I will never need to open the heater box assembly ever again.


I also have gotten my blot bin mounted - about 50 or so bins and loaded so I won't have to goto the hardware store as often. Ok that's the theory anyways - I must have $30 in nuts & bolts so far. I made labels to help find the right size. Most are grade 5, with some standard grade 2 and some grade 8 washers (they don't seem to stock grade 5 washers, also Farm & Fleet doesn't stock grade 5 nuts only grade 2 & 8 so for but Rural King does). BTW they sell loose nuts & bolts by the pound so that is how I am able to stock up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home